Photo (1): "I'm so disappointed...Honestly, why would Sammy go back to Ronnie?"
Photo (2): "Oh no...Oh no, this is bad, Sam found the letter...she looks really upset"
Photo (3): "What!?! I'm at a loss for words...Sam and Ron, you both disgust me"
Photo (4): "I agree with Daddy and Mommy, I just want to see Ronnie get into a fight and less of this relationship drama. Regardless, I still can't wait until next Thursday!"
Photo (1): "I'm so disappointed...Honestly, why would Sammy go back to Ronnie?"
ReplyDeletePhoto (2): "Oh no...Oh no, this is bad, Sam found the letter...she looks really upset"
Photo (3): "What!?! I'm at a loss for words...Sam and Ron, you both disgust me"
Photo (4): "I agree with Daddy and Mommy, I just want to see Ronnie get into a fight and less of this relationship drama. Regardless, I still can't wait until next Thursday!"
Love,
Aunty Christie and Uncle Alex
ha ha ha! Wasn't last week's episode THE BEST?! The broken fingernails and lost hair extensions. Jersey Shore is BAAAACCCKKKK!
ReplyDelete