We took Melia to Hawaii for a week. We were pretty nervous about taking her on a trip since she doesn't sit still for long. And she loves to scream now. I didn't know how she would do on the plane ride there. She ended up surprising me and doing pretty well. She only slept for about 1.5 hours but was willing to sit somewhat still for the duration on the trip.
I was also worried about taking her out to eat at restaurants, since she refuses to sit in a high chair for no more than 10 minutes. Once she's done eating, she'll start throwing her food and immediately want to be out of her seat. We stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani in Wailea and they REALLY know how to work with kids. The server would come out immediately with a toy for Melia to play with and her meals would arrive within minutes. Jason and I were actually able to relax a bit on this trip.
The sunrise from our balcony above the Haleakula volcano.
No comments:
Post a Comment