Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Steps

Melia took her first steps last Sunday.  I was so alarmed I yelled out for Jason to come see, but I think I ended up freaking her out instead.  She didn't try walking again the rest of the day.  I wouldn't say she's "walking," but she'll take her hands off whatever piece of furniture she's holding onto and walk towards us.  She'll only take a couple of steps before she falls in my lap or face-plant.  I haven't had a chance to get it on video yet, because I have to be ready to catch her every time she decides to try.  But I'll try to capture it soon.  Here are some pictures of her enjoying her walker.
thanks to the Kumars for the walker!
All that walking required a sip of water... while spilling some on her shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment