Melia is currently in a phase where she loves to eat. She loves finger foods, especially fruit. She enjoys eating applesauce, kiwi, peaches, strawberries, and watermelon. She even enjoys eating some veggies. I try to give her fresh vegetables that are in season, but when I'm in a time-crunch, I'll steam up some frozen veggies. Peas and green beans are her favorite. She's not as crazy about broccoli, but we're still working on that. She seems to prefer it when she sees me eating it rather than just seeing it on her tray. Melia especially loves eating meats and breads. She can polish off an adult portion of rotisserie chicken. The other day at daycare, she ate 3 hamburgers. I don't know how big the portions were, but that's crazy! Oh and she can eat cheerios all day long. She will offer me cheerios as she's eating them, but as soon as I lean forward to eat one, she immediately pulls her hand back. She's such a rascal! I know soon she will become more opinionated and refuse some foods, but I am enjoying this stage for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment