Congrats to John and Melody on their marriage!
Melia is at an age where it is impossible to keep her quiet and still. We were sitting inside the church, but she started to walk around the pew and talk very loudly, so I took her outside to the lobby. There were large windows and speakers so we were still able to hear and watch the ceremony. At one point, she wanted a better view, so I had her stand on a table that leaned against the window. The choir began to sing and she became really excited so she started to bang against the glass. Unfortunately, it drew the attention of the people inside the church. I didn't want to recreate a scene from
the graduate (click on the 1:35 minute mark), so I had to make her play on the floor. Luckily there were other parents and small children in the lobby too, so Melia was able to make some friends.
 |
| Aunty Danielle was a bridesmaid. |
 |
| As was Aunty Nicole. |
 |
| Uncle Mark and Aunty Lynn |
 |
| Uncle Wayne, Aunty Cheryl, Uncles Matthew and Nick |
 |
| Hi Grammy! |
 |
| With Jenna |
 |
| I got your chin! |
 |
| family shot. Melia is trying to escape. |
 |
| Aunty Christie and her Mini-me |
 |
| Snack time! What's Mommy got her in giant purse? |
 |
| Mommy, want a mum-mum? |
 |
| Being held by Uncle Wayne |
No comments:
Post a Comment