Sunday, April 10, 2011

Melia as Mel

Apparently everyday at daycare this past week, Melia and her buddy Griffin have been getting into water fights at the sink.  The school has a sink that is very low to the ground with an automatic faucet so the kids can wash their hands.  However, Melia and Griffin have been throwing water at each other with water and end up drenching their clothes.  Every day this past week, Melia has gone home with different clothes than what we brought her in.  We pack plenty of clothes for her for the teachers to change her, but I guess they were very busy this one day and grabbed someone else's clothes.  I think they grabbed one of the boy's clothes, because this does not look girly at all.  When I picked her up that day, I didn't even recognize her.  I guess we now know what Melia would look like if she had turned out to be a boy.








She'd make a pretty cute boy, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment